Yawnyawn
Yawnyawn
Yawnyawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yawnyawn

Blah

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dear Drake von Aramov

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice`Mallow

Dear Drake von Aramov Empty
PostSubject: Dear Drake von Aramov   Dear Drake von Aramov Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:04 am

Dear Drake von Aramov,

The rumors about the spiders is nothing short of the truth. A confirmed attack has happened at the Old Tower Inn, and I myself have a limb of the creature involved. More than that, I do believe that if action is not taken quickly, Seedorf may be in immediate danger of an entire swarm of spiders.

Late in the evening, a drunkard ran into the inn and announced a spider was attacking - as doubtable as that was, it was undoubtable after a certain event - a human scream was heard. I stepped outside to find Alexander Lee Strider protecting a woman named Akira. The beast didn't use any physical attacks, other than spraying what appeared to be a corrosive poison everywhere. Along with the spider were countless smaller young spiders. The spiders seemed to be confused when Alexander didn't move in the least, and seemed frightened by whistling. I threw a bottle of perfume at... i'm afraid to call it an "older" spider, for sake of not knowing what a true adult spider would be - the results were that it finally was agitated enough to leave.

This brings up a few important things to take note of:
1. They are more than likely reproducing. If they are not stopped, we risk the chance of having hundreds to, dare I say, even thousands more.
2. It is confirmed, they spit a kind of poison.
3. They are not afraid to hunt humans.
4. They can be hurt by normal means.

As for the leg, I can come up with many logical conclusions, but you should see it for yourself, and perhaps have many of your best scholars, sages and scribes take a lengthy look at it. It was not physically used, but once again, perhaps it had no reason to do so. I could not salvage any of the poison that was used against Alexander, so I cannot attempt to make an antidote.

I have more... personal beliefs on these matters, but i'd like to keep this to the facts. If you want to know more, I reside at the Old Tower Inn. I am also keeping the leg in delicate care.

Regards,
Alice Mallow
Back to top Go down

Dear Drake von Aramov
Page 1 of 1