Yawnyawn
Yawnyawn
Yawnyawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yawnyawn

Blah

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Response To Rumors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FyreFly

Response To Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Response To Rumors   Response To Rumors Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:30 pm

To the citizens of Seedorf, I offer my deepest condolences regarding the tragedies that have occurred due to the uncontrolled forces of The Nachtwald.

I would first like to assure you that I had nothing to do with the attacks on the Nightwatch or any other attack on the city, and that the rumors that I was involved are nothing more than rumors. In response to these rumors and the growing need for added protection for the people of Seedorf I have offered to help Lady Nevia von Abendroth protect the city and its people until this time of need has passed. However, the Lady has politely declined my assistance and assured me that the people of the city are quite safe under her protection.

Despite this I would like to personally offer the protection of my homeland to any who do not feel safe under the current protection being provided, a contingent of my finest troops are already on their way and I will gladly provide their protection to any who request it. Furthermore, any citizen of Seedorf who no longer feels safe within this kingdom and wishes to leave their home will be welcomed with open arms and provided with a safe place to live and work in my homeland of Rothanga for as long as they would like to stay.

Please do not hesitate to contact me, you should not have to fear for your lives and the lives of your families, I can be contacted at The Keep and I will check for letters at The Old Tower Inn.

Sincerley,
Baron Angriel Belthon
Back to top Go down
JammyCat

Response To Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Dear Baron   Response To Rumors Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:57 pm

Baron Belthon,

Thank you again for your extension of 'goodwill', once again. However, there are a few minor details I felt should be brought to your prompt attention. Your herald, whom I hope was acting without your regard while he announced and coaxed an exodus of Seedorfian citizens to your lands, has been arrested for High Treason against the Crown. Typically the punishment for this is exile, however, because you have amassed troops and are currently marching them towards our border, I have categorized him as a spy and cannot release him because of the information he may have gathered. He will be imprisoned for the duration of your military action, unless a ransom of 100,000 gold pieces is paid.

Furthermore, in response to your troop movement towards our border, and our stronghold, I will be mobilizing a contingent of forces to meet yours. Any attempts by uniformed soldiers or those suspected of employ by the government of your lands without the consent of the Lady will be met with military force.

I am certain you don't wish any further imprisonments or casualties in regards to your side of this ordeal, and I wish the same, however, we cannot accept that you would so willingly userp the authority of the Iron Tower, or the good order and discipline of the people of these lands.

Regards,

Drake von Aramov,

Commander, Night Watch in the Service to the Lady
Back to top Go down

Response To Rumors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yawnyawn :: IC (In Character) :: Announcements and Letters-
Jump to: