Yawnyawn
Yawnyawn
Yawnyawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yawnyawn

Blah

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lady Phantasy-Wielder of the Scarlet Quill

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acia

Lady Phantasy-Wielder of the Scarlet Quill Empty
PostSubject: Lady Phantasy-Wielder of the Scarlet Quill   Lady Phantasy-Wielder of the Scarlet Quill Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:18 am

Heyas!

Thought I'd drop my introduction in as well. So here goes.

My name is Kelly, and I have no interesting nickname for myself, but some of my chars have been given some interesting ones. Lil Witch, Eerie Lady (That's just for one char Smile )). So if ya think up one for me, let me know.

I've been rping since way back in '99. I started on Talk City, then moved to ChatFirst when TC died, and now I play on Sorcery and StarChat. I'm currently involved in 8 rp rooms altogether. When OTI was active, I had a few chars there and I just may bring them back. Acia and Ardan are already back..and who knows..I might bring some new faces around. So whether you remember me or not, I hope to make more friends, and have some memorable rp experiences.

I'll play with anyone, do any sort of rp from hanging out at the inn to doing kidnappings and the like. I've done all manner of things in rp and played quite a few races, so if you would like any of my chars involved in your sl's, just whisper me and we can discuss it. I'm fairly open-minded, open to pretty much anything.
Back to top Go down

Lady Phantasy-Wielder of the Scarlet Quill
Page 1 of 1